- Video Player For Android:
- What Is Android Video Player?
- Why We Need The Best Video Player for Android?
- Advantages Of Android Video Player?
- 1. MX Player
- 2. VLC For Android
- Features of VLC video player:
- 3. BS player
- Features of BS Player:
- 4. AC 3 Player
- Features of AC 3 Player :
- 5. Kodi
- 6. Mobo-Player
- Features of Mobo-Player :
- 7. Wondershare Player
- Features of Wondershare player :
- Final Words:
Video Player For Android:
Video Streaming is quite difficult with our Default Video Player For Android Right 🤔
The Video Player For Android Help us to Watch HD Video Streaming for better performance and experience.😉
You probably know that before these Amazing Video Player For Android Like Mx Player , VLC Media Player people often used to convert high quality videos to 3Gp format to watch on their Android Device. How Irritating it is ? Ya But its true 😮.
But now the whole thing got changed if your looking to Watch HD videos or stream high quality movie you need only the perfect video player for android and your ready to go.😃
Interested to know more about best video player for android 😍?
Here is the deal for you i am going to share Top Best 7 Android Video Player List For 2018. Keep Reading 😇.
What Is Android Video Player?
Video Player For Android is a tool that is quite different and better than the default video player of our android device.The Android Video Player helps us to Watch and stream our high quality videos and movies without quality compromise.
Why We Need The Best Video Player for Android?
Do you know you can’t watch All formats videos with your Default Android Video Player?
Let me explain you we often download movies from the browser or sometimes we watch online but some formats doesn’t supported by our Android video Player.
Talking about video formats there are many Video formats like AVI, MKV,FLV and etc which doesn’t supported in our default video player.
So here is the thing once you download a external Video Player For Android You will get the codec files installed in it that helps to watch videos in all formats.
Advantages Of Android Video Player?
- You play best videos with your Android video player, you will be able to play video with all formats like AVI, MKV,mp4 and much more.
- You can play Videos from Local (From Phone or Memory card) and Online with YouTube or other online streaming platforms.
- Once you installed the Video player app you can Manage your All the Media Files including Audio and video files using the same Application
- Although these are the best video player for android which can be run without any problem in your Android versions like Jellybean, Kit-Kat, Lollipop and etc.
So I am done with info on best android video player 2018, Now it turns to move ahead of the best Android video players list. Lets Get Started.
MX Player is not new to us we all know about it. It is the first priority when it comes to downloading video player for Android. it is a powerful video player with advanced hardware acceleration and subtitle support. It supported more formats than other video player apps to do so and was also among the first to include features like hardware decoding, hardware accelerated playback and others.
- Good playback, MX player is the Top one among the best video player for android which can play any video format that you want into your smartphone.
- Network streaming is supported which is people first priority these days.
- Really great onscreen supports feature makes it more comfortable. ex: Long press to Zoom while playing your videos.
- Best audio boost option among all best video player for android.
- Almost all the Subtitles are supported like DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS subtitle tracks.
- Its required to Download the Manual Codec for some kind of video playbacks like Videos Audio.etc.
There are many other features are available in the paid version of MX player, But if consider free one is also great.
You May Also Like: Best site to Buy instagram followers uk
2. VLC For Android
The VLC media player is Spacious in the Video playback and also the best HD video player for android. VLC is the Best media player is available in many platforms. VLC video player supports all video formats and all subtitles. It has many features like onscreen control and lock options.
Features of VLC video player:
- It is capable of playing all video and audio formats.
- Great onscreen supports like Brightness, volume..etc
- Can Be onscreen lock for accidental pause or stop a video from playing.
- No need for codec installation required for video playbacks.
You May Also Like: couchtuner tv
3. BS player
BS player is well-known video player for android. BS player has many features like gestures support and best user-interface and only one among the best media player for android. I would recommend the BS player is the alternate for both MX and VlC they are the best android video player.
Features of BS Player:
- Hardware acceleration significantly increases playback speed and reduces battery consumption.
- Playback files directly from uncompressed RAR files
- Support for USB OTG (On-The-Go) and much more!
- Automatic Download the required Subtitles over WiFi or Mobile data.
- external and embedded subtitles SSA/ass, srt, sub, text.
- Video streaming supported by YouTube.
4. AC 3 Player
The AC 3 codec is a headache for Android users, but wait If I tell you don’t need the AC 3 codec in this video player? AC 3 Player is the solution to your problem. AC 3 Player is a simple video player app that allows users to play the codec without any plugins or downloads.
Features of AC 3 Player :
- AC 3 player supported AC 3 audio.
- Graphics optimization for high fps. ?
- No plugins or downloads required.
- supports all video and audio playback formats and supports multiple subtitle formats, automatic.
- hardware decoding, take advantage of hardware acceleration.
Kodi is another free and open source video media player and entertainment hub for who are interested in digital media its HT PCs (Home theatre PCs). It uses a user interface designed to in a video player for example if you’re in a living room, you can control primary input device by using remote control. Its provide the graphical user interface (GUI) also allows the user to easily browse and view all videos, photos, podcasts, music from their hard drive, optical disc, local network, and etc by using the internet.
Mobo-Player is yet another one of the best video player for Android. It’s supported All video formats (need to choose “software decoding” mode in most cases). Mobo-Player Videos streamed through HTTP, RTSP protocols.
Features of Mobo-Player :
- MoboPlayer supports All video formats.
- All popular subtitle formats such as SRT, ASS, and SAA.
- Playlists and continuous play on same type files.
- Videos streamed through HTTP, RTSP protocols and many more.
Everyone must be familiar with Wodershare filmora editor? Now it’s also available for Android. Wondershare Player is the best android video player to find latest videos watch online & offline”, no need for other players or codecs. In Wondershare Player You play Seamlessly between Android & Other Devices.
- It supports subtitles embedded video files, supports subtitles as Sub Station Alpha(.SSA/.ass), SAMI(.smi/.sami), Sub Rip(.srt), Sub Viewer 2.0(.sub), MPL 2(.mpl/.text), Power DivX(.psb/.text), TM Player(.text).
- It supports continuous playback and can automatically remember your last played position.
- Supports HTTP, MMS, RTMP and RTSP/RTP streaming media protocols, including m3u8 (iPhone and iPad online media format).
Also Check : DP For WhatsApp
Like Our Article? if your reading this that means you came to the conclusion first of all i would like to Thank to our readers to be patience and read our full article. Lets back to the topic Best 7 Video Player For Android In 2018.
We Researched and used these video players Application for android and added in our best list we hoped you liked our efforts and post.
Have some queries about the post? why not to ask then?
You can ask your queries and doubts by commenting below and we will resolve your queries.
Have a good day 🙂
Ismail Memon Is An Android Developer and Content Writer, Blogger. He has been doing Android Development For 8 months and attended various google developers events in India.
He is The owner of Iktechtricks.com Provide Quality Content Who Are Interested In Technology and Tips Tricks. The Blog Mainly Focus On Android Tutorial, Tech Tips Tricks , Tutorial Guide ,Tech News And Much More. Find me On Facebook And Twitter.
For Business Queries You Can Contact Me – [email protected]