- video player Android:
- What is video player Android?
- Why we need the Best video players for Android?
- Difference between default video player and downloaded video player?
- Advantages of Android video players?
- 1. MX Player
- 2. VLC For Android
- Features of VLC video player:
- 3. BS player
- Features of BS Player:
- 4. AC 3 Player
- Features of AC 3 Player :
- 5. Kodi
- 6. MoboPlayer
- Features of MoboPlayer :
- 7. Wondershare Player
- Features of Wondershare player :
- Share this:
- Like this:
video player Android:
Video player Android, as we all know that video player android is necessary for our android phone. So today I will be sharing the best video player android 2018 list. Android phones are growing as in a countless amount that we use in day-to-day life, as a result, the apps number’s in the Play Store increasing very well. It is impossible to select video player for android from all of them, so here I Have a list of Best Android video players 2017.
I was getting many queries from my friends about which is the best media player for Android. it is a basic thing if you want to play videos you should have the video player on your Android device. So, without any further ado let’s dive into it.
What is video player Android?
video player android has a very important role on our android device.If you’re looking to watch movies, video, comedy and etc you need have the video player installed on your mobile phone. although video player formats are also important like mp3,mp4, AVI, MKV etc.
Why we need the Best video players for Android?
The Inbuilt Media player app that comes with your Android phone not able to play all types of video formats. Although in the default Video player are good for playing some video formats. But when it comes to playing the HD, MKV, FLV video formats the default don’t work!. It is necessary to have the best video player for an android device to solve all the problems related to media.
Difference between default video player and downloaded video player?
As I mentioned earlier in our default Android video player we only get some video formats. But if you are looking for watching HD movies or Video on your android phone. Then I want to recommend you best video player for your android phone. It is good to use downloaded video player for Android device that can be more useful than default one.
Advantages of Android video players?
- You play best videos with your Android video player, you will be able to play video with all formats like AVI, MKV,mp4 and much more.
- You can play Videos from Local (From Phone or Memory card) and Online with YouTube or other online streaming platforms.
- Once you installed the Video player app you can Manage your All the Media Files including Audio and video files using the same Application
- Although these are the best video player for android which can be run without any problem in your Android versions like Jellybean, KitKat, Lollipop and etc.
So I am done with info on best android video player 2017, Now it turns to move ahead of the best Android video players list.
1. MX Player
MX Player is not new to us we all know about it. It is the first priority when it comes to downloading video player for Android. it is a powerful video player with advanced hardware acceleration and subtitle support. It supported more formats than other video player apps to do so and was also among the first to include features like hardware decoding, hardware accelerated playback and others.
- Good playback, MX player is the Top one among the best video player for android which can play any video format that you want into your smartphone.
- Network streaming is supported which is people first priority these days.
- Really great onscreen supports feature makes it more comfortable. ex: Long press to Zoom while playing your videos.
- Best audio boost option among all best video player for android.
- Almost all the Subtitles are supported like DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS subtitle tracks.
- Its required to Download the Manual Codec for some kind of video playbacks like Videos Audio.etc
There are many other features are available in the paid version of MX player, But if consider free one is also great.
The VLC media player is Spacious in the Video playback and also the best HD video player for android. VLC is the Best media player is available in many platforms. VLC video player supports all video formats and all subtitles. It has many features like onscreen control and lock options.
Features of VLC video player:
- It is capable of playing all video and audio formats.
- Great onscreen supports like Brightness, volume..etc
- Can Be onscreen lock for accidental pause or stop a video from playing.
- No need for codec installation required for video playbacks.
3. BS player
BS player is well-known video player for android. BS player has many features like gestures support and best user-interface and only one among the best media player for android. I would recommend the BS player is the alternate for both MX and VlC they are the best android video player.
Features of BS Player:
- Hardware acceleration significantly increases playback speed and reduces battery consumption.
- Playback files directly from uncompressed RAR files
- Support for USB OTG (On-The-Go) and much more!
- Automatic Download the required Subtitles over WiFi or Mobile data.
- external and embedded subtitles SSA/ass, srt, sub, text.
- Video streaming supported by YouTube.
4. AC 3 Player
The AC 3 codec is a headache for Android users, but wait If I tell you don’t need the AC 3 codec in this video player? AC 3 Player is the solution to your problem. AC 3 Player is a simple video player app that allows users to play the codec without any plugins or downloads.
Features of AC 3 Player :
- AC 3 player supported AC 3 audio.
- Graphics optimization for high fps. ?
- No plugins or downloads required.
- supports all video and audio playback formats and supports multiple subtitle formats, automatic.
- hardware decoding, take advantage of hardware acceleration.
Kodi is another free and open source video media player and entertainment hub for who are interested in digital media its HT PCs (Home theatre PCs). It uses a user interface designed to in a video player for example if you’re in a living room, you can control primary input device by using remote control. Its provide the graphical user interface (GUI) also allows the user to easily browse and view all videos, photos, podcasts, music from their hard drive, optical disc, local network, and etc by using the internet
MoboPlayer is yet another one of the best video player for Android. It’s supported All video formats (need to choose “software decoding” mode in most cases).MoboPlayer Videos streamed through HTTP, RTSP protocols.
Features of MoboPlayer :
- MoboPlayer supports All video formats.
- All popular subtitle formats such as SRT, ASS, and SAA.
- Playlists and continuous play on same type files.
- Videos streamed through HTTP, RTSP protocols and many more.
Everyone must be familiar with Wodershare filmora editor? Now it’s also available for Android. Wondershare Player is the best android video player to find latest videos watch online & offline”, no need for other players or codecs. In Wondershare Player You play Seamlessly between Android & Other Devices.
- It supports subtitles embedded video files, supports subtitles as Sub Station Alpha(.SSA/.ass), SAMI(.smi/.sami), Sub Rip(.srt), Sub Viewer 2.0(.sub), MPL 2(.mpl/.text), Power DivX(.psb/.text), TM Player(.text).
- It supports continuous playback and can automatically remember your last played position.
- Supports HTTP, MMS, RTMP and RTSP/RTP streaming media protocols, including m3u8 (iPhone and iPad online media format).